The Catholic University of America’s School of Nursing has partnered with the Writing Lab program in an effort to help online nursing students reach their full academic potential, by offering a service designed to meet the needs of today’s online college student.
The Writing Lab prepares CUA students for effective communication through the introduction of collaboration and scholarship in writing and moving forward with a plan of action to effectively execute any writing assignment.
This service is available for all online nursing students over the course of the first six terms of their graduate career.
The Writing Lab is a free service to students of Catholic’s online nursing program.
- One-on-one consultations for student writers
- Online resources about writing
- Workshops and discussion panels about writing
- Support students with the goal to become strong writers.
Contact: Kenneth Killiany
Appointments: Email the Writing Lab about your appointment request with at least a 24-hour advance notice to: email@example.com
- Your current nursing degree program
- Your first and second choice of time/date
- Your CardinalMail email address and telephone number.
Writing Lab FAQ
Who can seek writing assistance?
Any student enrolled in one of the online nursing programs at The Catholic University of America.
Where does the tutoring take place?
Sessions will take place in a virtual setting
How long does a tutoring session last?
Tutoring sessions are scheduled in one-hour time slots, over the course of the first six terms of a graduate nursing program.