Help put better patient care into practice with the online Doctor of Nursing Practice program from The Catholic University of America. Advanced practice nurse leaders are needed from the patient room to the boardroom. Clear your path to advanced and executive roles in today’s evidence-based practice environment through this online post-master’s program.
- Learn how to use the most recent research to improve systems for health care delivery.
- Explore your chosen specialty focus, role or patient population with a residency and an evidence-based practice project you’ll complete under the close guidance and support of our faculty members.
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing identifies the DNP as a credential that shows proof of the ability to handle increasingly complex nursing responsibilities in practice, education and leadership roles, as well as to enhance patient outcomes1. With the CCNE*-accredited, practice-based curriculum, you will be positioned to fill a growing need for expert clinical practitioners and administrators now and in the years to come.
Discover a Track Record of Academic Excellence and Student Support
- Catholic University is distinguished by an engaging and encouraging learning community anchored by our enthusiastic, supportive faculty members.
- The University’s School of Nursing has been awarded many federal grants throughout the years, a recognized indicator of excellence.
- Graduates of our nursing programs consistently show exceptionally high pass rates on relevant certification exams.
Help meet the demand for advanced practice nurses who can effectively respond to constant change and innovation to create better care for all. Call us at 855-295-5711 or request more information to learn about our online DNP program.
1AACN Position Statement on the Practice Doctorate in Nursing,” October 2004, www.aacn.nche.edu/publications/position/DNPpositionstatement.pdf
*The Doctor of Nursing Practice at The Catholic University of America is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.